Monday, November 8, 2010

Method of Presentation

After playing with several different ideas of how to present my drawing I chose one that I thought would work the best. I would like to display each of the illustrations one at a time. So I bought a 12x12 strap hinged scrapbook album that allows me to display each drawing separately. I would like to be able to remove each illustration from the portfolio if need be, so I bought photo corners that will allow me to slide the illustrations in and out. I did not want any sleeve cover protectors over my drawings because I believe that they loose their quality and they can also add glare to the illustrations, so the pages of the scrapbook do not have built in protective sleeves. I did buy some sleeve protectors separately in order to protect the illustrations when being viewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment