Monday, November 8, 2010

Time Log 11

Tuesday 11.2.2010
6hrs
I sketched out several different variations for the campfire scene and then selected the best and draw it out. I played with adding more character and human sized elements into the illustration.

Thursday 11.4.2010
4hrs
I began adding color to campfire illustration. I also brain stormed on the method of presentation I want for the final critique.

Friday 11.5.2010
2hr
I went shopping for the materials that I want to use to display each of my illustrations for the final critique. I also worked on rendering the campfire scene.

Saturday 11.6.2010
3hrs.
I was able to attend the Greenville open studio event, which was amazing. I had never been inside an actual practising professional artist studio and I was awesome to talk to the artist. It was also helpful see what each of the artist created and what is being created by artist now! 

Total Hours:
15hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment